PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrasvstvujte! A problem at a daughter of 6 years. Preparatory group d/with. Devochk...

The anonym
28.05.2004, 22:28
Zdrasvstvujte! A problem at a daughter of 6 years. Preparatory group d/with. The girl in in their group adjusts or sets up other children to not be friends of a daughter, to not play with her, etc. In my opinion the basic problem that the daughter has the opinion, and on employment or occupations practically always shows the best knowledge though is most younger in group t. e. Is it is banal envy. I certainly to her have told or said, that she did not pay attention and one if nobody plays with her played, but for the child to be in isolation - very hardly. Reaches that she does not wish to go in sadik. What it is possible to advise the child? What line of conduct to her to select or elect?

The anonym
30.05.2004, 10:33
And what to talk to the tutor it is impossible? The normal teacher always should see "outsiders"... And if such it is observed to do or make this child by authority for others. Starnno, the tutor at all does not encourage your daughter for its or her knowledge? Personally it seems to me, that a problem not in mentality of the girl. To simply teacher to spit on collective. And still, would not prevent to take an interest at the same vosptatelja HOW your daughter behaves? Probably, you know only one party or side problemy-it that to you your daughter has told. And any person will speak only to own advantage. Probably your daughter is too much from itself builds before others. Vprintsipe it is characteristic for children of this age. Then, probably, this problem iz-for it or her. Success!

The anonym
01.06.2004, 01:08
Thanks. Basically I understand, that a daughter not Saccharum, "I" in her am developed well, she and itself speaks, that she plays, for example, in dolls not "so" as other children play, and they specify to her it, but during too time she does not force others to play how she wants. To the tutor I shall talk certainly. The matter is that precisely in the same situation there was a daughter of our girlfriend who goes to this group, t. e. In a role of "derelict" there were also other children, and the inspirer of it or this always was the same girl.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 06:52
Well it is simple that girl, iz-for which any child can become "derelict" is neformanym the leader in group. She authority for all. Your daughter at its or her developed "I" most likely is deprived feeling of a dirty trick to other people. The same girl impudent and ill-bred, it is possible or probable also spoilt, therefore samoutverzhdaetsja due to it or this. By the way, what exactly is not excluded at that girl an adverse situation of the house. Here she also "comes off" on ost. Children. Probably, your daughter to all other is not able to give worthy repulse! She can suffer or bear silently and to do or make nothing, that it or her zauvazhali. That devochui it convenient. But besides... This all definitely can tell or say the tutor. PROBABLY, you not in a course of all situation.

Pisarenko N.A.
03.06.2004, 21:31
1. Talk to the tutor and if is in a garden, the psychologist. 2. Do not give the girl of advice or councils how to do or make, ask more - and why with you do not wish to play why she so speaks, and that you would wish to respond her, whether there are children with whom you could play, whether you, as can play everything and as they with dolls play itd. Those. e. To focus it or her on cooperation and search of an output or exit, instead of on isolation. I am assured, that there are still other children, which too not in delight from this girl.
In general envy to knowledge is poorly inherent to this age. It is a problem of dialogue and a lead.