PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, as to me to act or arrive. My son 1. 5 is very adhered to...

Kursk
01.06.2004, 13:25
Prompt, please, as to me to act or arrive. My son 1. 5 is very adhered to mother, the daddy likes "much less" if the grandmother will not come on a visit week - that even concerns to her nastorozhenno, at her keeps for mum and if I keep away from it or him more, than on meter - cries, shouts and clings to me. With another's people at it or him in general hysterics, all is afraid. Walking and communicating with detmi-coevals, I notice, that he is much more timid than them. Friends advise me more often to go with it or him on a visit that he saw more another's people and t. Item But at us with it or him each campaign on a visit: the hysterics and a constant roar, its or his "another's" adults frighten all, no toys help or assist. Therefore on a visit we with it or him go seldom. As to me to be: to live with it or him in relative "loneliness" and to wait, what he will change or violently to drive on a visit?

The anonym
03.06.2004, 09:28
, to wait. Can it is not so pleasant, but all children different, as well as adults. Such small child, can are afraid another's. By 3 years will pass or take place. Try to walk in the street, there is more free, and with campaigns on a visit it is necessary to wait.

Pisarenko N.A.
03.06.2004, 18:00
Just to drag on visitors it is not necessary - you only aggravate a problem. With a breast to feed when have thrown? The child sleeps one or with you? As a whole, it is an occasion for internal consultation at the psychologist.