PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor, at my daughter (3 months) a umbilical hernia, ska...

Svetlana
25.05.2004, 14:21
Hello the dear doctor, at my daughter (3 months) a umbilical hernia, tell or say please, whether dangerously it how it or her to treat? Thankful in advance, yours faithfully, Svetlana

Marina
27.05.2004, 02:05
I am a doctor, but I wish to share. At me most was umbilical gryzhaju Till 6 years stuck an adhesive tape, and have then operated (drove on babkam and zagovarivari, but operation) has helped or assisted only. A belly-button ssdelali, shramchik akkuratnenky a horseshoe around of a belly-button.

Marina
27.05.2004, 15:23
Excuse, I - not the doctor (NOT kudato has got to...)

Tatyana
30.05.2004, 20:44
I to the kid stuck a transparent adhesive tape. A finger on a belly-button. Has slightly pressed, that the belly-button would enter" and has jammed pleated a cuticle from above and from below a belly-button. Only it is necessary, that the kid would be quiet. We did or made it in the morning while he slept. As the surgeon has shown and did or made. Try or taste necessarily and good luck.

Tanja
31.05.2004, 18:00
To me mum laid down a five-copeck coin (earlier he was big) and from above an adhesive tape, did not allow to cry. Did not operate...

Bolshakova M.A.
03.06.2004, 13:36
It is necessary to stick an adhesive tape. The surgeon should show as it is done or made. The five-copeck coin should not be put. It is necessary to strengthen muscles of a stomach or belly - massaazh. After 3 h their years operate