PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist somebody advice or council. What to do or make? Two weeks ago mo...

Marina
02.06.2004, 10:57
Hello. Help or assist somebody advice or council. What to do or make? Two weeks ago to my daughter (1 year) have diagnosed a meningococcal infection and for 2 day have sent in reanimation. But the diagnosis has not proved to be true. Meningokokk has not been found out, but to her have all the same spent a penicillin therapy (pricked each 4 hours). And between nyxes of Penicillinum pricked Dimedrolum. In two weeks have discharged us from hospital. Now she cannot easy fall asleep. Before a dream she sobs violently on an hour and more. Falls asleep only when gets tired to cry. And 12 and 4 one o'clock in the morning she wake up and again longly cries. To us have written out glitsin on 0, 5 tablets two times a day. But it does not help or assist. Tried to give pustyshku but she does not suck it or her and butylochku with milk too. And a breast empty though she constantly searches for it or her. At it or her the mentality was absolutely broke or disturbed. Such there was a quiet counterbalanced girl. And now I do not cry or pay nearly and I hate doctors who with her have made it. Help or assist. Than it is possible to help or assist the child?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
03.06.2004, 13:17
These are the transient phenomena, in due course will calm down. A finding in reanimation - strong stress, especially for the child. It is Less than ideas on the past, more than family heat and all at you is normalized. To a word, doctors, probably, were right, t. To. The suspicion on a meningococcal infection does not suffer or bear delays, it is possible to lose the patient. The main thing now it is necessary to observe well, in fact can cry also from any morbid sensations, it is a problem or task for the pediatrist.