PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The girl of 6 years, yearly atsetonemicheskaja a vomiting, it is diagnosed - diskene...

Vladimir
02.06.2004, 15:51
The girl of 6 years, yearly atsetonemicheskaja a vomiting, it is diagnosed - diskenezija a pancreas. The pediatrist in a children's out-patient department connects or binds a vomiting with nervously - an arthritic diathesis. Whether there can be it? What is it.
Thanks.
Vladimir.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
03.06.2004, 04:56
Vladimir, specify a little bit the diagnosis. A dyskinesia or nevertheless a dysgenesis (disturbance of development). If at you the underdevelopment of a pancreas (meets very seldom) it directly is connected with a vomiting is valid. The diathesis is a little bit other plan concept and with a vomiting directly is not connected. It is better to address to the gastroenterologist, he should appoint or nominate enzymes, it is probable at you them does not suffice and the stock of Adeps which gives an acetone is spent. And to the endocrinologist, t. To. PZHZH allocates also an insulin which developments at anomaly PZHZH can not suffice (as Diabetum) and it or he should be entered from the outside.
Keep posted.

Vladimir
03.06.2004, 08:53
I specify "Dyskinesia" (DZHVP) so it is written.
If it probably I ask the information.
Thanks.
Vladimir.