PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Dear doctor! To our kid 1 year. Us disturb are constant...

Face
02.06.2004, 03:06
Hello the Dear doctor! To our kid 1 year. We are disturbed with constant vomitings if does not wish to eat - nachinaesh to feed tears, on last loshki-tears, if the nutrition is not pleasant tears. A potato already we do not try to give at all result the same, even in soup. At me such impression, that he as a token of the protest. Day does not pass or take place without it or this. The neuropathologist has excluded a pathology from its part (have passed or have taken place many analyses, pictures), the surgeon - too, the pediatrist makes a helpless gesture and constantly appoints or nominates bifidobakterii. The analysis on dizbakterioz in norm or rate.
Our weight 10, 100 body height 56 see At a birth (3350; 53)
neznaju what to do or make. I start to feed arms or hand shiver, I am afraid will pull out. Violently it is not forced. Eats in day about litre. All prograted (on lumps the same song. Though cookies as bites off that and glataet. That to us to do or make to itself to address.

Khaikin And.
03.06.2004, 05:13
Dear the Face! I though also the pediatrist, but at mine the colleague sdes the same history. Well certainly, for the beginning it is necessary to exclude a pathology GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, and if it's OK, to the children's psychologist. Success to you. And as that nibud learn or find out to me too write.