PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 4, 5 years. At us was two unsuccessful attempts of entering in children's...

Svetlana
26.05.2004, 00:05
To my son 4, 5 years. At us was two unsuccessful attempts of entering in a kindergarten which have terminated in that he sits with the grandmother of the house.
He tall enough boy, the lefthander, well speaks, draws. The first experience was such: he very much wished to go to a garden (to him there were 2 years 2 months), but he having come there, in 30 minutes began to ask home, next day to me have not allowed to remain with it or him in group. I have come in two hours, but with the child there was a present or true hysterics, next morning I not hardly from the house have deduced or removed it or him and by the evening after a garden at it or him the heat has risen very much.
The second attempt was in a year and it or he had at once a negative effect, he began to jump up at night, badly very much slept, it or he was excruciated with pavors, he very much asked to not leave and all vermja cried.
Now 4, 5 years, our grandmother already at respectable enough age also it is necessary to send him it or him in a kindergarten. Help or assist, I already panically am afraid of a garden, I am afraid, that he will start to stammer. I have a senior daughter, her of 10 years, she fine visited or attended a kindergarten, such problems at me with her were not.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 07:42
You in the same sadik send it or him? Try or taste another. Can there was what that a negative and there he will not go any more. Now and the truth is a high time to go in sadik! Only discuss with it or him, tell or say, that is such horoshij-good sadik, that of detok from group is good to make friends in advance with whom, who can that lives nearby, poznakomtes. To adapt all peerly it is necessary, school not far off.

Pisarenko N.A.
31.05.2004, 01:03
In your case advice or councils are ineffective - at it or him a consequence of the trauma connected with early parting by you, at you malokontroliruemaja alarm. If in sadike there is a psychologist, ask to work with the child individually. Without the special help to you it will be difficult.

Svetlana
02.06.2004, 06:37
Dear doctor Pisarenko N., thanks you for your consultation and support, we shall try or taste.

child
03.06.2004, 00:53
I in sadik have given the son, there were same hysterics. It has appeared then, other teacher has casually come into group, she of children naked laid down in bed on an oilcloth and a window opened in the winter, for the sake of small attendance and more shouted at them, too not all children will become isolated, many will not want in sadik. I have translated or transferred it or him in another sadik. But I regret in general, that has allocated or removed. At school is afraid sejchasuchitelej and pupils. We it or him do not beat the house, but if zamahneshsja shchuritsja as at zamahivanii a hammer and a head prjachit. The child have simply crippled in sadike, it can mnetak has not carried, but ja-already in sadik would not give other child never!