PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To the Boy of 5 years. Here a week at it or him proceed frequent...

Konstantin
02.06.2004, 18:18
The dear doctor! To the Boy of 5 years. Here a week at it or him frequent desires to an emiction proceed. He can ask for a toilet through everyone 3 5 minutes (and even more often) thus quantity or amount wet praportsionalno to a time interval. During a dream or in the street similar it is not observed. The general or common analysis wet in norm or rate. Vydeleny is not present. The Local doctor carries the given case to neurologic deviations or rejections (it is written out nejromultivit). I shall be very glad to hear opinion of one more expert. Thankful in advance.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
02.06.2004, 23:46
Konstantin, today on reception has accepted series of such patients. I shall explain what's the matter. The divisional in something is right, is what is it connected with a neurology, t. To. The acceleration can be result of an infection of urinary ways and or "zastuzheniem" a nerve. innervirujushchego a musculation of a bubble. At the normal analysis of urine, the infection disappears, remains (the complex or difficult name) neurogenic dysfunction of a bladder on hyperreflex type. From treatment you accept suzoe warmly on area of a bladder, gastric drops of 10 drops 3 times day, sedentary warm baths with a camomile and a physiotherapy (consultation of a physiatrist) - DDT by a weakening or relaxing technique, elektrofarez with a papaverine. Also seem to the nephrologist if this therapy will not be successful.
www. vrach. spb. ru