PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I ask your advice or council in occasion of zakalivanija the child. proble...

Love
02.06.2004, 18:13
The dear doctor! I ask your advice or council in occasion of zakalivanija the child. A problem that my daughter (7 years) has gone in it or this to year to school and from the beginning of academic year we are ill or sick already 3 y time - a throat, a rhinitis, small t. Like, no trouble, but it can be possible kak-to strengthen that immunity? Thanks for the answer

Bagautdinova I.V.
02.06.2004, 22:54
Main principles zakalivanija is a gradualness, nepreryvost, use of natural natural factors in a complex, the account of specific features physical and nervno-a mental status of the child. To begin zakalivanie it is possible at any time year, but it is better in the summer. Hydrotherapeutic procedures (since wiping a thorax, up to a sponging down of a sponging down of legs or foots and vvego bodies pohladnoj water) start to spend in the mornings right after rise, temperature of water 35 36., reducing up to 18 hailstones no more than 1 hailstones in 2 3 days. First wipings, then spongings down - too from more heat with its or her gradual depression. Massage of a thorax, acupressure of the face (techniques are presented in the popular literature) is useful. A gargle of a throat nastojami antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory grasses (a sage, zveroboj) also with gradual depression. Temperatures is better to do or make for the night. The general or common ultra-violet irradiations (them spend in physiotherapeutic cabinets or studies of out-patient departments) courses on 10 15 vein and are good in the autumn. At good preenosimosti hydrotherapeutic procedures, it is possible to begin employment or occupations in pool. Reception of complex vitamins C by trace substances (necessarily soderazhashchimi a selenium, Zincum and a taurine), nonspecific immunomoduljatorov - n-ka ehinatsei (imunal), eleuterokokka is obligatory, etc. Only at absence of effect from the specified procedures it is necessary to begin medicamental correction of immunity