PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 9 it is put. 2 years ago on a leg or foot there was maculae pink color, and...

Irina
01.06.2004, 20:32
To my child 9 it is put. 2 years ago on a leg or foot there was maculae pink color, and edge or territory slightly red. Dermatologo has diagnosed trahifitija a smooth skin. Treated so: first have processed salicylic alcohol then ointment Mycosolonum. Later some months have handed over the analysis, the fungus is not found out, and maculae have remained. Maculae have appeared on one and other arms or hand and on other leg or foot. Time the doctor appointed or nominated all this different agents. Even appointed or nominated kitotifen + gluconat kaltsija + to drink to a turn for clearing a blood. Now only it is visible border of maculae, but it increases slowly or is slowly enlarged. If it is possible advise. (Thanks Addressed to different dermatologists).

Albanova V.I.
02.06.2004, 22:27
If treatment for a fungus has not helped or assisted, means, it not the fungus, sometimes the centers happen are very similar. As to the rest I should look or see at maculae and also to have all data on previous treatment. If will manage, come