PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Konstantin Moiseevich! To my daughter of 12 years. In connection with inspection...

Tanja
01.06.2004, 19:35
Dear Konstantin Moiseevich!
To my daughter of 12 years. In connection with inspection at school, us have directed on the cardiogram. Have put the following diagnosis: the Sinus arrhythmia with bradikomponentom. Normal direction EOS. A syndrome early repoljarizatsii ventricles.
What is this the diagnosis? Whether it is necessary to worry? This or thus can age? And what further my actions?
I thank in advance!

Tutelman K.M.
02.06.2004, 20:18
The only thing that can cause trouble, it "bradikomponent" - such term voobshche-that not sushchestvet, but I think that the bradycardia (or bradyarrhythmia) - predilection to rare or infrequent concerning age norm or rate to a rhythm of heart meant simply. Separately the given attribute does not represent danger and can be is simple reflection of a vegeto-vascular dystonia (rising parasimpaticheskih influences). Nevertheless, it is necessary vse-taki the nobility how much rare or infrequent rhythm at the child and if necessary to spend inspection for revealing other possible or probable attributes of a lesion of spending system of heart.
See also http: // pedcardio. narod. ru
To enter the name on consultation send the coordinates on tutelman@mail. ru or call on an office number of unit of cardiology MNIIP and DH 483 70 92 (Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich).