PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! It again I. I shall remind: to my child 4 months. Put diag...

Nadira
01.06.2004, 06:58
The dear doctor! It again I. I shall remind: to my child 4 months. Diagnose - an easy or a light;a mild cerebral ischemia; moderated or moderate ventrikulodilatatsija. Here more detailed given US (that than we have): the Subarachnoid space - 0.49; Width mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima - 0.49; Depth of forward horns - 0.60 and 0.52 (probably, left and a right ventricle); Depth of bodies - 0.61 and 0.48; Width of occipital horns - 0.4 and 0.4; Width of III ventricle - 0.48. Thrombuses and pseudocysts are not present; puffiness. An ischemia in the field of a forehead. Horns. The conclusion - an easy or a light;a mild cerebral ischemia; moderated or moderate ventrikulodilatatsija.
Whether very much it is dangerous to the child and how it is treated? Whether it is necessary to drink all the appointed or nominated medicines: Diacarbum, asparkam, tsinnarezil and Pyracetamum? It can is possible to do without them if the diagnosis is not too terrible and if illness or disease will pass or take place by itself? Advise, please. Thanks in advance.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
02.06.2004, 19:58
Changes on US do not give the information on a status of the child, are not the indication for treatment and should not be born or taken out in the diagnosis. Questions on necessity of treatment, except for cases of rasping medical mistakes or errors, here to make comments it is impossible. What to do or make with your child the attending physician and if you do not believe him solves - go to another.