PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oksana, respond!!! On August, 5th you have given us good advice or council, many thanks...

The anonym
28.05.2004, 12:55
Oksana, respond!!! On August, 5th you have given us good advice or council, many thanks. It would be desirable to know under what scheme or plan gave these preparations and that all over again, and that - after. How much to your girl was months and what concentration staffilokokka? How have quickly cured? We have started to give staf. The bacteriophage, she very much shouts (longly, we can not calm) and spits out it or him, to me does not talk and does not smile, and in the evening even is after its or his reception has refused: (Really at all detok such reaction? I drip a pipette on a spoon and I give, share experience as you gave for sk. Minutes up to meal, can vodichkoj or milk to plant? Fell asleep questions:) In advance, many thanks.

Boris
30.05.2004, 05:09
Whether for a summer residence of a bacteriophage it is necessary to understand that it is a bacteriophage and then under the scheme or plan not from it or him begin.

Oksana
02.06.2004, 13:21
To my girl there were 2 months when janachala to give a bacteriophage! She also refused, resisted, spat out. I gave for an hour up to meal on 5 ml. 3 times a day. I from measured stakanchika poured out a liquid in a dummy iz-under butylochki and allowed her to drink, so it was pleasant to her more or planted thoracal molochkom. The staphilococcus at us was in the sixth degree "golden"