PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In mine 5 ohm a class studies the girl, the greater or big clear head, in an elementary school was...

Irina
02.06.2004, 01:21
In mine 5 ohm a class studies the girl, the greater or big clear head, in an elementary school was the honours pupil, is engaged at musical school. But it seems to me, at it or her a problem of the logopedic plan: she says didymous sonorous consonants, deafening them, that contradicts all norms or rates of Russian pronunciation. For example, " drops a wood ba [to] rjanyj with [f] oh at [c] or... " And. Many do not pay to this attention or do not notice at all (and parents including). At me the ear for music, and at mine docheri-absolute musical, and both of us it is heard distinctly or clearly, we can not be mistaken. When I have told or said about it or this to mum of the girl, she, bringing to a focus to speeches of the daughter, with me have agreed. As you consider or count, whether it is necessary to correct it or with the years will pass or take place: in fact the given phenomenon is not reflected in its or her letter neither in Russian, nor in English tongue, easier or simply to listen to such reading and conversation very difficultly.

Agashkina O.M.
02.06.2004, 12:43
Irina, with vozrostom will not pass or not take place it. Employment or occupations with the logopedist are necessary.