PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 4 years. One year ago at it or him some days were strong galljutsin...

Irina
28.05.2004, 14:19
To my child 4 years. One year ago at it or him some days were strong hallucinations, it seemed to him, that on it or him;them someone creeps and everywhere bugs and insects saw. Has passed or has taken place year, for this time the similar attack was once. I do not know, that with it or this to do or make. Besides he is afraid. One is afraid to sleep in a room, and to remain one. What with my son?

JAsnovidjashchaja
30.05.2004, 00:15
He sleeps in a geopathogenic zone! Besides it or he has a malefice: the negative biopower program.

vika
31.05.2004, 09:25
At my daughter too happen galjutsinatsii, as a rule after reception of medicines, for example " Dalatsin TS ". At me a question to the doctor, whether it is necessary to cancel a preparation iz-for it or this, whether it harms to mentality of the child (yet you will not include or will not switch on light she sees in darkness of insects, and one year ago even at light galjutsinatsii proceeded. Daughters 3 years) Hope for the full answer. Thankful in advance.

Irina
31.05.2004, 20:28
At us it is not connected in any way with reception of medicines.

Irina
02.06.2004, 09:53
At us it is not connected in any way with reception of medicines.