PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In connection with the beginning of a flu epidemic, prompt any effective spo...

Natasha
31.05.2004, 05:03
In connection with the beginning of a flu epidemic, prompt any effective ways of prophylaxis for thoracal children. I think, it will be interesting to much. In advance thanks. And more, if with a flu or ORVI someone from a member of the family, being in close kontatke with the kid iz-necessities of leaving or care (mum, the grandmother), how itself a message that the child has not caught was ill?

Bagautdinova I.V.
01.06.2004, 09:45
The best way of prophylaxis for the baby - thoracal feeding and zakapyvanie in a nose of thoracal milk. Regular walks on fresh air. Direct contact to patients or patient is better to exclude, at impossibility to limit (a gauze 4 layer mask on the face with replacement each 2 3 hours), a regular aeration of premises or rooms, kvartsevanie ultra-violet lapmoj 1 2 times a day on 30 m of % E

Amelia
01.06.2004, 18:48
About zakapyvanie in a nose respond negatively, tk it is good ground for development of microbes. To me has helped or assisted below-mentioned when I was ill (advised very competent pediart): (her 4 months) I have imposed a daughter completely with garlic which changed in process of a desiccation. Has given her an interferon and has dripped in nosik diluted by an aloe. Itself constantly rinsed or gargled a nose and a mouth Furacilinum and dripped to itself in a nose for night of an aloe. Next day attributes of illness or disease did not become, the temperature and illnesses or diseases has gone down as did not happen. And still to me advised a homeopathic preparation aflubin.