PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Still wished to learn or find out, whether it is necessary for the child 6 months before each use to...

Elvy
30.05.2004, 23:28
Still wished to learn or find out, whether it is necessary for the child 6 months before each use to boil bottles with dummies or papillas, a spoon, a breast pump? (the child on thoracal feeding, prikorm have already started to give, but I working mum and it is necessary to be decanted constantly) simply soon the kid will start to creep, and, clearly, that will start all to push to itself in a mouth - and already all sucks round toys. And, by the way, whether it is necessary kak-nibud to process its or his toys, for example, once a day all rattles to wash with soap?

Ai
31.05.2004, 07:44
Esli ne kipeatiti posudu to eto horoshaia sreda dlea razmhojenia bacterii. Once a day all rattles to wash with soap oceni daje horosho. A eshe ejednevnie vlajnie uborchi, provetrivania i t. d.

Inna
01.06.2004, 18:42
If it is fair, I in general never boiled dummies or papillas, butylochki (now to the child of 11 months). Simply well washed and obdavala with boiled water. And gde-that after 3 h months - already and not obdaju boiled water, is simple all well my utensils. Toys mine only right after purchases or when them give, well and if they something is valid are soiled (a porridge during meal, for example). It seems to me, that excessive sterility leads to opposite effect. At the child immunity on usual household microbes should be developed or produced gradually. Certainly, if in the house someone is serious something is sick is an another matter. And when the child will creep - you will not boil all furniture?