PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at my daughter from a maternity home is diagnosed hyperexcitability, in 6 me...

Larissa
29.05.2004, 03:42
The doctor, at my daughter from a maternity home is diagnosed hyperexcitability, in 6 months there were problems in ide a spastic stricture (all peretrjasyvalo kak-as if pisithochet) and badly slept day and night. nevrapotolog has appointed or nominated tserobralizat and vitamin B-12, but has not helped or assisted. The children's doctor has advised NOVO-Passitum before a dream on 0.5 ch. Spoons within a week, have passed or have taken place spastic strictures, the dream has improved. To her 2 years, the same diagnosis, anything any more we do not prick and we do not give. Whether at me question Novo-Passitum is harmful at such age and as in general cure hyperexcitability. I try to not give her perevozbuzhdatsja, I pour cool water for the night, I watch or I keep up a variety of a delivery what to do or make, that anything the child to not prick and not poit?

The children's neurologist
29.05.2004, 11:55
Dear Larissa, at me to you a question: whether you novo-Give Passitum now to the child and How long he accepted it or him?
Novo-Passitum is not harmful at children's age. Hyperexcitability treat at all on a miscellaneous, at someone passes or takes place, someone is necessary the help, including medicinal treatment.
Everything, that you do or make, that the child well developed, perfectly.
For more concrete references write more in detail, that you disturbs now, whether there are any complaints.

Larissa
30.05.2004, 16:02
Thanks, the doctor for the answer. At present me disturbs frequent prosypanija the child at night (3 5 times) without the visible reasons and a long backfilling in the evening (about an hour, and even more). The reason in strong exaltation, she does not cry, and is pleased, plays (though it calms or abirritates). But, after treatment and a spastic stricture, we have been strongly frightened also I first behind what began to watch or keep up it a regimen of a dream and a delivery. With a delivery all in norm or rate, and a dream at us 23 hours till 8 o'clock (depending on the last night when badly sleeps I do not awake or I brawl in the morning, will not sleep yet, but rise not later than 9 o'clock in the morning), and in the afternoon with 14 chaso up to 16 or up to 16 30 minutes. That is the norm or rate on the given age of 11 hours she sleeps. There can be I it or her have overestimated? Everyone speak, that I am not right, the pier let sleeps, when wants and rises, when will sleep, but at me it already was during from a maternity home till 6 months and I already saw result. It most of all disturbs. The head I can at it or her hurts, and neznaju (this idea does not give me of rest). The doctor spoke, that at such syndrome can be cherepno-cerebral pressure, but she is more than anything the same cannot tell or say and help or assist. Special attributes it is headaches, but the child at me till now does not speak and accordingly cannot explain, and there is nobody to ask more. We live in village and to get to the doctor to the expert it is necessary to drive more than 100 km. After reception tserobralizata, I cannot spend it or her and 30 km, the child rocks to sleep also falls or is ill. Can no trouble and all will pass or take place by itself, and I in vain am afraid and I experience?

The children's neurologist
31.05.2004, 10:14
Hello, Larissa! You, really, in vain experience. That you have described is not a pathology. You absolutely correctly do or make, that try to keep a regimen of day and a dream of the child. It is very important, especially, for children with predilection to exaltation, t. To. They at overwork "do not fall" and fall asleep, and on the contrary start "to skip and shout. Rising of intracranial pressure happens at developmental anomalies of a brain, traumas of a head, neuroinfections and volumetric educations of a brain. S-the m of hyperexcitability which is observed at the child since a birth and with the years is gradually compensated, to these statuses the attitude or relation has no.

Larissa
01.06.2004, 11:54
Thanks, the doctor, for the answer. You have very much helped or assisted me.