PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Please, respond me. Whether to do or make an inoculation against a tuberculosis...

Elena
31.05.2004, 02:11
Good afternoon! Please, respond me. Whether to do or make an inoculation against a tuberculosis to the child of 9 years. The first did or made in a maternity home. The matter is that at it or him an allergy on medicines and inoculations. After second inoculation AKDS at it or him edema Kvinke, temperature 40 was (facilitated. To Him did or made this inoculation in 6 years. Though after the first - such reaction was not. I am afraid to do or make to the son an inoculation. Whether it is possible to refuse? How much or As far as she is necessary? What it is more dangerous - to live without an inoculation or to risk a life of the child, inoculated? Respond please. Yours faithfully, Elena.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
01.06.2004, 09:44
If before inoculation BCG at you checked a Mantoux reaction and she was up to 6 mm, basically, an inoculation to do or make it is possible, but obligatory under covering of antiallergic preparations (Tavegilum, Suprastinum, etc.). B it will be better, if send in addition results of all Mantoux reactions and the first BCG (scar).
pediatr@mail. ru