PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Writes to you from Kazakhstan Nigmetova Almagul Nagimovn...

Almagul
29.05.2004, 19:10
Hello, the doctor!

Writes to you from Kazakhstan Nigmetova Almagul Nagimovna.
The given moment to my child 1, 7 months, weight 8, 5 kg. After a birth of the daughter (4 mes) have found out hum in the field of heart. Costs or stands on the account at the cardiologist.
In the age of 6 months 04.07.02 is examined by the cardiologist, c the electrocardiogram have diagnosed: VPS?. The accompanying diagnosis: Oligotrophy I-c., Rachitis I-item, PEP a syndrome nervno-reflex excitability. On an electrocardiogram a load on a right ventricle. Repolirizatsija a myocardium it is changed moderately. A control electrocardiogram 07.02. Riboxinum 1/4 h 3, Pananginum 1/4 h 2 is appointed or nominated. Within 1 month it is out-patient. Hospitalization did not receive. Passed or took place inspection in scientific research institute it or him. Syzganova in a of Almaty. It is made by US of heart; the conclusion: NAP without the expressed changes of a hemodynamic. Rekemendovano the repeated reference or manipulation in a year.
Status of average gravity due to a basic disease. Appetite is lowered. A dyspnea or short wind at an exercise stress. The child of a subnutrition, kozhannye integuments pure or clean, acyanotic, a periorbital cyanosis. Blue under the eyes, the raised or increased sweating. A skin pure or clean, acyanotic, blue under eyes, an easy or a light;a mild cyanosis nosogubnogo a triangle. The fauces are quiet. A thorax without deformation. Borders of heart concerning intimate or cardiac dullness left + 1, 5 2, 0 sm from srednekljuchichnoj lines, right + 0, 5 1, 0 sm from a right edge of a breast bone top II mezhrebery. Intimate or cardiac tones rhythmical in II-III m/r at a left edge of a breast bone it is listened or auscultated intensive sistolo-diastolic hum, it is spent in podmyshechno-podlapatochnuju area. In lungs respiration vesicular, rhonchuses are not present. A stomach or belly soft, painless at paltsii. A liver + 0, 5 1, 0 sm from under edges or territories of a costal arch. A chair and a diuresis in norm or rate.
Last electrocardiogram a rhythm sinusovyj CHSS-148 150 ud/mines, CHD-46 ud/minutes
The child often is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases. Restless, badly sleeps, cries at night, badly eats (milk, yogurt 70 gr, firm nutrition 40 50 gr). At inspection in scientific research institute it or him. Syzganova in a of Almaty to me have told or said what now to do or make operation to the child it is impossible, the weight is necessary for operation of 10 kg, and to type or collect weight of my daughter it is practically impossible. What to me to do or make how to type or collect weight, whether any treatment or operation is necessary now? What do you advise?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Tutelman K.M.
31.05.2004, 07:13
At your request has responded you by mail.

Almagul
01.06.2004, 05:49
Hello the Doctor!
Many thanks for your answer. I fine understand, that on virtual dialogue it is difficult to judge a full clinical picture. I send you last electrocardiogram from May, 22nd, 2003 and US of heart from September, 9th, 2002 which has been made in scientific research institute by it or him. Syzganova. From your answer I have understood, that parameters of width and sizes of dump of a blood are very important, but at inspection of the child about these indications of anything has not been told or said and written. Probably it can be defined or determined on an electrocardiogram or US.
Still I wished to ask about approximate cost of inspection and necessary operation in NTSSSH it or him. A.N.Bakuleva, and whether it is necessary to enter the name in advance in turn or there will accept us at once without turn, in fact we live in other republic?

Hello the Doctor!
Many thanks for your answer. I fine understand, that on virtual dialogue it is difficult to judge a full clinical picture. I send you last electrocardiogram from May, 22nd, 2003 and US of heart from September, 9th, 2002 which has been made in scientific research institute by it or him. Syzganova.. From your answer I have understood, that parameters of width and sizes of dump of a blood are very important, but at inspection of the child about these indications of anything has not been told or said and written. Probably it can be defined or determined on an electrocardiogram or US.
Still I wished to ask about approximate cost of inspection and necessary operation in NTSSSH it or him. A.N.Bakuleva, and whether it is necessary to enter the name in advance in turn or there will accept us at once without turn, in fact we live in other republic?