PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to consult here on what question. To my daughter 3...

Anna
28.05.2004, 01:18
Hello! I wish to consult here on what question. To my daughter 3, 3 years. Has gone to a garden in September. Since then constantly is ill or sick ORVI. (before, the truth too hurted or was ill;was sick, but not so often. Hurted or was ill;was sick rather easily (a rhinitis, a red throat, temperature 1 2 days, then tussis). Now here was ill already sixth time for 5 months. And business once is has reached or cunning a bronchitis, two times were false croup, once ORVI with an intestinal syndrome. Drank or saw immunal, aflubin, but nothing helps or assists. Many parents and doctors speak, what is it - the period of adaptation, and that the immune system at this age only is formed. But in our case, - to mine, frequency ORVI it is simple zashkalivaet. What to us to undertake? How to raise or increase immunity? Can be it is necessary hand over any analyses? Thanks for the answer!

Mum Daniel
31.05.2004, 21:11
To our son 2, 5 years, go to a garden with 1 go year, too hurted or was ill;was sick. The pediatrist sovetut zakalivat (the HEALTHY CHILD!!!) since hozhenija on bathing legs or pinches on cool water, then on nemnogu to pour water, but not cold, and walk with the child more often