PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS!!! Daughters of 5 years, she since the childhood does not eat meat and a fish. Practically in to...

Katya
30.05.2004, 08:08
SOS!!!
Daughters of 5 years, she since the childhood does not eat meat and a fish. Practically in any kind. Liked meal - a bread and butter and a potato. She does not look or appear izmozhdennoj, but always acyanotic, often falls. To tell or say more correctly, she will fall not on an equal place in summary attempts kuda-or to climb, otkuda-or to jump off.
Frequent changes of mood, hysterics.
Blood and urine in norm or rate, kidneys by way of. I shall consult to the cardiologist, but prompt, whether there can be such picture owing to shortage of fiber in an organism? It is very important for me, I was exhausted awfully.
Thanks.

Bagautdinova I.V.
31.05.2004, 06:32
If the child seldom is ill or sick, has normal parameters of physical development, analyses of a blood and urine no trouble in vegetaianstve is not present. Give some more cottage cheese, yogurt, bean, soya fibers. For utochneija a level of fiber in krovi-hand over the analysis of a blood on the general or common fiber.