PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My grand daughter Nadenka on February, 18th, 2003 birthes. Was born perenoshennoj on...

Storozhuk Nikolay Akimovich
29.05.2004, 20:00
My grand daughter Nadenka on February, 18th, 2003 birthes. Was born perenoshennoj on two weeks. To mum did or made cesarean. Then laid in hospital. Have exposed diagnoz-= TSNS. In four months all was normalized. Began to recover. In 9 months analyses of urine bad. Have laid down in hospital there have exposed diagnoz-puzyyyyrno-mochchitochnikovyj refffleks 3 items Bilaterial vtorichchnyj a pyelonephritis. An exacerbation of software TSNS. My God, what terrible diagnosis. That to me, deduushke, now to do or make. Tell or say how to treat, what medpreparaty. Can take away the grand daughter to Moscow, in children's clinic. Where in Mosve there is a good clinic. Tell to me simple Russian jajazykom that these diagnoses mean. The grand daughter sleeps well. Eats practically very well. Only it is strong perevozbuuzhdena, so it seems to me. Very much painfully active, mobile, minutes of rest. Temperature normal. But as such impression will be played, that its or her whirlwind carries, kudato-runs, all rasbrasyvaet. Very reasonable, uuzhe all pictures in the book pokaazhet, that you will not ask, all shows, but words are not spoken, only by mum and the daddy, daazhe and the woman does not speak the grandfather. Or parents do not learn or teach it or her. A teeth have grown in 9 months, two from below, bites. I ask, I beg, tell or say than the grand daughter to treat. I shall soon receive discharge epikriz, to you I shall show, whether correctly treated it or her in hospital. Yours faithfully deduushka Nikolay Akimovich

The doctor
31.05.2004, 05:55
In occasion of kidneys. Puzyrno-mochetochnikovyj a reflux this status which is diagnosed by means of cystography outside of the acute period of an infection, at itself occurs or happens return zabros urine from a bladder in a ureter. It assumes the raised or increased risk of development of an infection of urinary ways, therefore such children should receive profilakticheski an antibacterial preparation until is puzyrno-mochetochnikovyj a reflux. "Militarian" in it or this is not present anything, you need to address simply to the qualified doctor; he will explain all of you and will appoint or nominate necessary treatment.