PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Elena Igorevna, many thanks for a prompt reply to a subject of an allergy on cats....

popiloma
30.05.2004, 16:59
Elena Igorevna, many thanks for a prompt reply to a subject of an allergy on cats. At me to you here what question. In 9 months on an anticnemion I have found out in my younger daughter small vyrost, similar to a splinter, dlinoju nearby 3 and width nearby 1. He is in an inconvenient place and clings to stockings. I the doctor has diagnosed popiloma and has offered prizhech. Prompt it painfully or not as soon it is necessary to do or make it and WHERE, it is possible platno, but only it is effective. And more a question, according to my husband, I not normal mummy, all time bespokojushchajasja for weight and body height of the children. The first daughter - 7 8, body height 130 and weight 26700; the second - 14 body height 80 and weight 11700. Prompt it not a little for them??? Thanks! Lena.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
30.05.2004, 20:14
Lena, papilloma - quite harmless education, reminds " a fungus on a leg or pinch ", but is less morbid it or him simply to delete, than to cauterize, though both of a way are used. Basically, this procedure fast also is carried out in any beauty salon where there is a dermal doctor. The first daughter on development hardly even above an average, development harmonious (mass sootvestsvuet to body height), and the second malyshka completely sootvetsvuet to norms or rates of the age so I congratulate.
www. vrach. spb. ru