PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Tell or say please, whether normally that at 5 years or summer children of bullets...

Olga Lants
28.05.2004, 11:37
Good afternoon. Tell or say please, whether normally that at 5 years or summer children pulse 80 82 ud/minutes I zanju, that norm or rate 100 ud/minutes Half a year back child has got in a toxicology after drops glazolina, Now there was an angina, and have appointed or nominated an antibiotic, a spray in a throat and Suprastinum. Have stopped to accept a day ago. And pulse became 80. There can not be it from medicines. The behaviour of the child normal, active, in a dream does not drive, though acyanotic, but she always blednenkaja. I simply very much am afraid of repetition of hospital though have spent there only 1, 5 day and have written out in udovl. sost. The electrocardiogram did or made one week ago, Normal. I do not need to experience? In advance it is very grateful for the answer and advice or council.

Tutelman K.M.
29.05.2004, 09:35
Suprastinum and bioparoks (an antibiotic, most likely you applied it or him) among the by-effects (CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE) have no urezhenie frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions. And here as to an in itself angina on its or her background the lesion of a cardiac musle is characteristic enough, poetomu-that always after anginas and recommend to pass or take place inspection and consultation of the cardiologist. In your case it is necessary to define or determine the following: 1. Whether there was a normal CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE up to an angina or exact data (for example, a "old" electrocardiogram) are absent. 2. Whether it is constantly marked or celebrated lowered by the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE or there are periods of a normal CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE. 3. It is how much correctly measured by the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE (in the afternoon, laying, after 5 minute rest) 4. Whether there were still any changes from heart (for example, hum, etc.)
Consultation of the cardiologist which will estimate or appreciate is at present necessary to you, that at you is, and what doobsledovanie is necessary for you.

Consultation of the cardiologist and cardiologic inspection (an electrocardiogram, EhoKG, etc.) you can pass or take place in unit of a cardiology of the Moscow scientific research institute of pediatrics and DH. Ph. 483 70 92 Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich. Also you can communicate with me, having sent the contact information (for example, Moscow phone) on e-mail tutelman@mail. ru

The anonym
30.05.2004, 16:39
Dear Konstantin Moiseevich! Many thanks to you for explanations. Just today the ENT has sent us on a repeated electrocardiogram, we shall look or see, that will be. I hope, that that's all right. Up to an angina of the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE was normal. In general I enough often measure that at a daughter of the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE. In time after hospital (since February t.) ponjazheny the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE was not. Just now. This action of an angina is possible or probable. I hope all it is normalized. Once again many thanks. Very much nadesju on your help in the further. My phone: 275 36 50 (the worker, prefecture JUAO of Moscow, a department of housing politics) 302 53 28 house.
With gratitude to you
Lants Olga Aleksandrovna