PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 2. 4. The neuropathologist diagnoses hyperactivity, a syndrome...

Lyudmila
28.05.2004, 16:53
My daughter 2. 4. The neuropathologist diagnoses hyperactivity, a syndrome of deficiency of attention, ZPRR. Have registered instenon on 0, 5 tab 2 times a day in tech. We it or him have spent on drink or saw through 1, 5 months. Now to us have written out Pantogamum on 0, 5 tab 2 times a day. It turns out 0, 25. In day, and in the description of a preparation it is told or said, that children up to 3 h years need to accept on 1, 5 2. In day. How to be? To the attending physician I can not phone. Can be will advise still any agent to stimulate speech (the child practically nothing speaks, but thus the fine motility is developed perfectly) and to extinguish excessive mobility? I thank.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.05.2004, 10:29
Continue to give as it is appointed or nominated, dial to the doctor and learn or find out its or his opinion. In similar cases treatment steals up individually and not necessarily should follow the instruction, but I wish to note, that similar displays can be at a lot of statuses, both pathological, and variants of norm or rate. So for the beginning it would be necessary to be defined or determined that in your case and then already to think of treatment.

Lyudmila
30.05.2004, 16:21
I thank you for references!