PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the child 1 year of 7 months. 4 months ago on a cheek has appeared roses...

Natalia
28.05.2004, 10:29
Hello! To the child 1 year of 7 months. 4 months ago on a cheek there was pink maculae, now it has grown till the sizes of 2 sm in diameter. Periodically to be shelled. Went to the dermatologist, but the child on reception has burst into tears, to examine normally not could. However the doctor has declared what is it an exudative diathesis, has registered a diet (restriction of fiber to exclude milk, a beef, manku, porridge, a series of fruit, etc.) and psilo-balm. A question following - whether any analyses for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis are necessary, whether there are other illnesses or diseases which have similar to a diathesis pysypanija on a skin and if it is a diathesis why he was showed just now, any new products before occurrence of maculae we did not enter.

Albanova V.I.
29.05.2004, 16:42
Survey suffices for statement of the diagnosis. Allergen can be not only a food stuffs, but a diet it is necessary all the same. And here about balm I doubt, it is better to grease with Unguentum Zinci

The anonym
30.05.2004, 15:23
Dear Belief Igorevna! Many thanks for your answer.
Situation we did not have 2 maculae more, almost always maculae jarko-red color, places are covered by a thin crust. Despite of a diet the erythema does not pass or take place. After use psilo-balm of hour on 2 maculae become pink color, then again redden. Advise, that to us to do or make, I very much experience.