PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my daughter 4 and my mum considers or counts, that I have already started vosp...

Anna
28.05.2004, 11:00
Hello! To my daughter 4 and my mum considers or counts, that I have already started education of the daughter. It is shown as follows: at the request something to make, the daughter or does not react or speaks such excuses, as itself understand what is it will occur or happen not at once and comes to an end with that either does not carry out the request, or start to shout. To abuse, only then you receive result; can not greeted with dedushkoj/the grandmother if has not wanted - starts to go obstinate. As a whole the daughter forces to communicate with her on peer, t. e. If I want something, it is necessary to explain to her, to prove, teach what is it better, it is necessary. Simple prikaznoj tone or povelivanie not prohoditju. Mum washing considers or counts, that in budujushchem my daughter will simply mount upon to me a neck and will go. Who from us is right in education? And how to be in mutual relations with a daughter, how itself a message? Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
28.05.2004, 23:31
You very reasonable and good mum.

Maksjusha
30.05.2004, 13:36
As was to be shown.
The whole.