PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please, the good children's psychotherapist in Peter (to the child...

Tier
28.05.2004, 11:00
Advise, please, the good children's psychotherapist in Peter (to the child of 10 years, very difficultly adapts for a life in the another's country, it will be fast on couple of weeks in Peter on a visit at the grandmother with the grandfather). And more, - opportunities, the good neurologist. In advance thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
29.05.2004, 12:35
Unfortunately, I do not know anybody in Peter. Can, participants will respond... In occasion of the neurologist - come on it or him. But in general - I do not see obstacles to job with the speaking another language child, and long-term enough therapy is required to you. So a little that will solve 2 weeks.

Tier
30.05.2004, 10:26
Thanks for the answer. I too already thought, that the psychotherapist in Russian is probably unessentially necessary, but has not been assured. And opjat-taki, it is even more to do much harm pavor, as doctors here in the majority still those ((Already some times there was an opportunity to feel a difference.)