PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte. Advice or council of the psychologist here on what problem is very necessary to me: at mine...

Uljana
28.05.2004, 11:43
Zdravsvujte. Advice or council of the psychologist here on what problem is very necessary to me: at my son 4, 5 years very difficultly there passes or there takes place social adaptation. On the one hand he the child sociable and with vzoslymi easily comes into contact under own initiative, and here in otnoshenijahso contempoparies it is necessary him hardly. To it or this it is a lot of reasons. Vo-the first the child disturbing or alarming (genetically, unsuccessful labors: the long dehydrated period, a hypoxia; vital circumstances: last 5 years we often change a residence and the son transfers or carries it morbidly) Owing to the raised or increased uneasiness he is afraid of greater or big groups of children and I cannot drive it or him neither in a kindergarten, nor on training that he there spent time with children. When to the son there were 3, 5 we have given or remote it or him to a private or an individual kindergarten where was only 5 children and he not bad got used, but then I have got in hospital and the boy of 2 weeks has spent at fathers-in-law, too bolel-certainly for it or him it was strong stress, the kid has very much changed after that, only later year from it or him "send or have left" all negative emotions. In sadik (usual, in our city, alas, there are no good private or individual gardens) I tried to drive it or him in the summer, but he remained there only together with me though in a garden he liked also he tried to play with children, and without me was afraid. I cannot "fracture" it or him as wish vospitateli-to leave and leave, I know the son, only will be worse. But also alternative I can not find. At my friends children are much more senior, in a court yard too, that is at the son are not present though malekoj the constant company where he would be among children of the vozrasta-and he already for a long time chustvuet in it or this need or requirement. The second reason which has affected or influenced its or his communicative abilities that there was a small arrest of development of speech. Certainly, we were engaged in it or this, now send or have left on norm or rate, but dialogue with children it very much braked. He runs up to them and does not know what to tell or say. Now a situation such: the son easily comes into contact, if meets one and adjusted or set up the benevolent child, and in group of children is lost. I sometimes try to prompt him as pznakomitsja and t. The item, but children too happen everyones, few times it or him "have pushed away", he "was even more clamped". To the psychologist to whom I trust we we shall get at the best in half a year and what to do or make now I do not know, I am afraid, that further to the son all will be more difficult to learn to communicate with contempoparies. Prompt, please, that I could make how to help or assist the son? I now cannot domiciliary obshchennija organize any group at all so there are circumstances. Also what you would advise with a kindergarten? Whether costs or stands in 5 years otpraljat the child in a usual garden (there groups on 30 chel) or to search only for small groups under any conditions. Excuse for verbosity, I so am afraid, that precious time leaves, and I do or make nothing, I see as the son gets used to play without children. In advance thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
30.05.2004, 00:56
And you are precisely assured, what it is necessary to him in sadik?
In general it not a problem of social adaptation. Quickly, not losing time, search for the good psychologist for employment or occupations with the child, individual. If the one who will give only advice or councils on education will get (and you do or make so, you should tell or say to him to draw with it or him...) - leave. With the boy it is necessary to work, and it will be hardly fast. In process of stabilization of a mental status there will be forces and desire to communicate, will be improved there and skills of dialogue. At the same time, trying by force "to push" it or him into social attitudes or relations, it is possible to aggravate problems only.
In general, in my opinion, a garden or not a garden and which is now questions minor.