PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say why it is impossible to use creams for growing thin in vr...

The anonym
28.05.2004, 00:08
Good afternoon! Tell or say why it is impossible to use creams for growing thin during feeding by a breast. To my daughter of one and a half month. I am almost hollow month used one of such creams of firm Eveline. But me have told or said what is it harmfully. I have certainly ceased now, whether but I am afraid I have done much harm small.

Olga
28.05.2004, 14:05
I certainly do not know why it is impossible to use such creams (probably iz-for maintenances or contents in them of different substances), but you know my figure has come to norm or rate when to the child 3, 5 months were executed. (for the period of pregnancy I have typed or collected 21 kg.). Now to the child 4 months and I "get" into all the old things. Vostanovitelnyj the period of an organism after sorts or labors (as to me the doctor has told or said) till 12 months. Not rastraivajtes, all will come in norm or rate (if only there is no tendency to corpulence). I think you have correctly made, that have ceased to use creams. Successes!

Olga
29.05.2004, 10:49
To my child 4 months. For pregnancy has typed or collected 18 kg. Now I weigh on 5 kg less than up to pregnancy. Do not hurry up.

child
29.05.2004, 20:32
Because it is chemistry. And in general, while feed, do not stir or prevent to an organism. Will stop to feed, will go in for sports, diets. What is this creams?... Same fiction and more not harmless