PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The ENT diagnoses my child (3, 5 years): a hypertrophy of palatine tonsils 3...

Mum.
28.05.2004, 01:55
The ENT diagnoses my child (3, 5 years): a hypertrophy of palatine tonsils 3 step., adenoides 2 2, 5 step., a bilateral exudative otitis of a middle ear, a bradyacuasia 1 step. According to the doctor, a tonsil so greater or big, that is difficult to be risen to adenoides, t. e. To delete another is necessary both that, and simultaneously. It is obvious, that operations to not avoid. The child holds a mouth opened or open and in the afternoon, and in a dream, is strong enough gnusavit, often is ill or sick. The garden is not visited or attended. Have passed or have taken place 10 sessions lazero-therapies, course of treatment limfomiozotom, accepted traumel With, anginhel. The Overt effect while is not present. At us in Minsk operation can be spent only by two methods: or with use of local anesthesia, or the general or common narcosis. Any direct vision, an endoscopy it is not offered. The boy since a birth was observed at the neuropathologist in occasion of the raised or increased muscle tone, a restless dream, at sorts or labors there was a trauma - a cephalohematoma, now stammers a little, but is insignificant, only when worries or something hurries to tell or say, often does not finish speaking the termination or ending of words. Very active, erethitic, impressionable. Knowing by own experience, what stress is such operation with a local anesthesia, am afraid to not do much harm and without that to unstable mentality of the child. A question 1: and what risk of application of the general or common narcosis to the small child? How much or As far as it is justified in my situation? What consequences can be? How much dangerously it for heart and other organs? The ENT has compared local and general or common anesthesia to the pedestrian and the passenger of the plane. What meant? Speak, what it is possible and "not wake up"? I have passed or have taken place through the general or common narcosis 4 times, but already after 25 years, and there was a necessity. In case of with such small child I do not know how to act or arrive. One doctor speaks, the surgeon what is it solves, another - that is solved by parents. A question 2: whether complicates a bilateral exudative otitis of a middle ear carrying out adenotonzillotomii? Whether Has sense all over again to get rid of it or this, and then already to do or make operation? In advance thanks for the answer.

Balashova T.L.
29.05.2004, 18:09
1. Mum, is shown to certainly, your child operation - adenotonzillotomija. In your situation I would advise vse-taki to do or make it or her under the general or common narcosis. The skilled or experienced anaesthesiologist (probably in clinic where you will be operated, do or make such operations under the general or common narcosis) will pick up correctly a narcosis, the narcosis will be short-term. The question of expediency any from kinds of anesthesia is solved basically by the doctor in view of and your wishes.
2. Absolutely on the contrary, presence of adenoides in a nasopharynx considerably complicates current of an otitis, promotes it or him retsidivirovaniju.