PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, my daughter 3 years. The child very active. Since two years on...

alla
28.05.2004, 14:12
The dear doctor, my daughter 3 years. The child very active. Since two years after transferred or carried opratsii on excision of an atheroma above a fontanel has ceased to sleep in the afternoon. Slept for 10 11 hours at night, but only with mum and it is very restless. At an extract to us have recommended a course " novo-Passitum " on 1 2. 2 times, magne 6, baths with the calming or abirritating collecting. Within a month. Approximately in three months all was adjusted, though in the afternoon she so to sleep and did not become, but was quieter at night. Now to her three years. Here a second month wakes up from the slightest hum, complains, creeps on a bed, voobshchem any rest. We live in a village and anything except for how to be checked up from worms to us have not advised. Have checked up - all normally. The neurologist at us children's is not present. To me have recommended to do or make an admixture of grasses. 40 hop, 30 melissas and 20 lavenders. To make on 1 ch. L on 100 and to give on 20 for the night. What will advise? I shall be very grateful for the help, the child it is very a pity.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.05.2004, 17:06
If nothing hurts the child - it's OK. Pay attention to a regimen, stresses, conflicts in family, during night awakenings do not take on arms or hand, do not include light, calm or abirritate a voice, a grass can give, but for radical effect do not wait. Will pass or take place.