PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After fracture of a femur, the leg or foot was in a gypsum within a month in polusognut...

Tanja
23.05.2004, 15:18
After fracture of a femur, the leg or foot was in a gypsum within a month in polusognutom position. After a gypsum the knee is absolutely motionless. Advise, as it is better to develop a knee.

Porohnja V.S.
24.05.2004, 22:30
Excuse, but I advise only on a children's orthopedics. Address on consultation of the traumatologist.

Tanja
26.05.2004, 10:06
All the matter is that fracture at my daughter, a cat. 8 years. If we were in Moscow I simply naprosto would visit or attend a physiatrist. But we now are in Canada, here such service is not present. To me have simply shown as it is necessary zgibat and to unbend a leg or foot and all. But one business the theory, and another a practice. To the girl it is very sick, I am afraid to make something incorrectly. Business reaches a hysterics. At conference LFK, the doctor a month does not advise, therefore I address to you. I shall be very grateful for advice or council.

Porohnja V.S.
27.05.2004, 14:34
The traumatologist is engaged in a problem of restoration of functions. It does not concern to an orthopedics. It is strange enough, that in such civilized country there are no orthopedists. It can be bad you searched?

Tanja
28.05.2004, 06:30
Thanks of Century for attention. I have found the doctor, but only Russian. Here unfortunately it is difficult to our experts to make the way or break through. At the best - the masseur. And (in particular medicine) I deeply doubt of civilization of this country, believe to me. Our experts it is much more tsivilezovannej. Unique nedostatok-shortage of money.

Porohnja V.S.
28.05.2004, 17:48
If our experts it is better, why they do not have money - unless in Canada for people more important process rather than result?

Tanja
29.05.2004, 04:23
Probably I have incorrectly expressed the idea a little. I wished to tell or say to ours to doctors and in general to medicine in Russia was allocated more money then it there would be the best medicine in the world.

Porohnja V.S.
29.05.2004, 15:30
Probably.