PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! My name is Radionova Larissa Mihajlovna. I the doctor the pediatrist from six...

radionova L.M
19.05.2004, 04:38
Good morning! My name is Radionova Larissa Mihajlovna. I the doctor the pediatrist with the six-years or six-summer experience. I work in private or individual clinic. Unfortunately I have no an opportunity avtorizirovatsja here, but with pleasure would respond to your questions and would help or assist you and your kiddies. I shall be very grateful to you of mum and to you dear doctors, whether to hear you agree to accept me in series vrachej-advisers. If there are questions, ask to ask. In advance thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
20.05.2004, 18:32
Certainly, are glad... And why it is impossible avtorizirovatsja???

radionova L.M
21.05.2004, 07:23
Thanks Vam Maria Alekseevna! I many times tried to receive authorization but on what that to the reasons does not pass or take place. Can prompt me as still it to make, or I can that that nepravelno I do or make. I work in Estonia in private or individual Russian clinic, worked on an exchange year in Moscow.

Bolshakova M.A.
23.05.2004, 04:45
It is just necessary to send the resume to Sergey Mozhzhevelovu: advert@03. ru to you will make a red name. There is no difference where do you live - in Estonia or still where. Problems should not be

Creambird
27.05.2004, 02:08
Oh! What beauty - 2 doctors at us will be)))

Alice
29.05.2004, 14:49
Ur! One head - it is good, but dve-that is better!!!
Simply sometimes you collide or face with such situations, that like would disturb or it is curious, and specially to consult, go once again to an out-patient department, without acute necessity - it would not be desirable. There in fact with sores everyones go, God forbid to catch...