PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter kak-that have too quickly and confidently diagnosed "epilepsy"...

Tatyana
25.05.2004, 01:08
To my daughter kak-that have too quickly and confidently diagnosed "epilepsy". The child approximately from 2 years (now 8) fell in syncopes at stressful situations (a strong fright, every possible ranki) Gde-that god-two as she has learned to cope with herself, does not fall any more at a capture of a blood from palza (only turns pale if to put all passes or takes place without a loss of consciousness)
In the last half a year at syncopes at it or her twitchings by extremities (gde-that 2 3 cases were), zakatyvanie an eye with a mydriatic pupil are observed. All passes or takes place Last such attack in current of several seconds has led to falling, a bruise of a head. Then we also have addressed to the neuropathologist. The oculist has seen in an eyeground (or at the bottom?:) Any fler. I am afraid to be mistaken in terms, for me all this very new. The daddy of a daughter too on a regular basis fell in syncopes at analyses of a blood and other "vulnerable" actions. Papina mum also has predilection to syncopes. It or her diagnoh-something vascular (I can learn or find out more precisely). To the husband never the diagnosis put. Considered or counted, that too vessels. Today daughters have made the encephalogram. I do not know, what exactly is necessary ukazt, therefore I shall simply copy section "conclusions": On fonovoj-the moderate diffusive or diffuse changes with peak assimetriej in occipital leads s <d, in the left occipital leads an alpha a rhythm irregular. At carrying out GV the wave with frequency 3 Hz amplitude up to 350 mkv various duration with peak prevalence in frontal abductions is recorded paroksizmalnaja activity in the form of generalizovannyh categories of complexes pik-. Attributes disfutsnktsii stvolovyh structures or frames. A question: whether it is possible on the basis of these or it given to put such diagnosis? What it is possible to make? Whether any researches are necessary still? Whether there can be it consequence or investigation still any disease?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.05.2004, 04:13
It is very possible or probable. You write about twitchings by extremities and expansion of pupils at "syncopes". Plus description EEG is typical for an epilepsy. Presence of syncopes at stresses and a kind of a blood does not contradict the diagnosis, t. To. Not epileptic falling can be combined with epileptic attacks. You should be shown the child epileptologu for specification of a situation and definition of the forecast. I do not think, that you the prospect to have in the future will arrange the "developed or unwrapped" convulsive attacks. For a long time it is known, that each attack clears road for the following. And the epilepsy, to your data, in 80 % of cases recovers at well-timed treatment.

Tatyana
28.05.2004, 05:36
This diagnosis also has put city epileptolog. Simply up to all these or it EEG it is simple from my words. I was afraid, that I exaggerate. And the doctor to me simply has not liked iz-for the categorialities and the reference or manipulation. At the daughter she starts to swing or pump angry a head igovorit: " very bad encephalogram, simply very much.... " Then zachem-that results or brings a heap of cases from the experience with attacks on roads, with zakonchivshchejsja on these attacks career of the basketball player, problems of the girl any at school (it or her have expelled from all schools iz-for frequent attacks, she frightened schoolmates and teachers), etc.. In general when we send or have left, the child has directly asked me: " I now shall die? "
To my big regret, it - on all parameters, - the best doctor in our city (at me in family all doctors, they quickly pouznavali, to itself to address, and all paths have led to this doctor). But she pochemu-that the psychiatrist. It is normal? Why not the neurologist????
The doctor! We have an opportunity to arrive to Moscow, whether it is possible for us to you on consultation? It can be necessary to carry out still researches, can kak-to ask that on these attacks... And if all taki is an epilepsy really to begin grammotno and correctly to treat it or her. I simply am not confident the competence of our doctor. Can, and it is vain, certainly, but the doctor leading up "horror stories" of the child up to poluobmorochnogo statuses and night nightmares very much is not pleasant to me!
Still she has offered us while 2 variants of treatment:
1. Lamiktal, plus travki uspokaitelnye.
2. Kakie-any bioadditives (salt of the dead sea and more any capsules like as called to calm nerves)
What to choose? She (registering lamiktal) spoke, that it would not be desirable us to poison or persecute with chemistry like, etc. It is possible while to risk and not drink chemistry, and to treat nerves, time attacks rare or infrequent...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.05.2004, 05:46
Yes, some doubts (basically, the truth, on ethics) and me arise. Can seem, only be in time till May, I shall go on leave. Contacts will see having pressed on a surname.