PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please with skolki months it is possible to put or plant the child and as it is better n...

Katya
14.05.2004, 03:57
Prompt please with skolki months it is possible to put or plant the child and how it is better to wear and hold in 3 months?

The anonym
16.05.2004, 00:22
To put or plant it is possible when the child will sit down.

Kss
17.05.2004, 12:07
And at me in the directory it is written, that in the extremity or end of the second month " in position sitting holds a head uncertainly and short time ", and on the fourth month " in a sitting position holds a head directly ". So it is gradually possible prisazhivat, but to not set, t. e. To hold on arms or hand sitting it is possible, and in a lap and on other planes it is not necessary. To us two a month and we easy sit down on arms or hand. Both mum it is not serious also to the child more easy and a review good. This my opinion.

Nastja
20.05.2004, 16:24
You will achieve a rachiocampsis thus. That at you is written in the directory is when the doctor on survey prisazhivaet the child and looks, that that does or makes. The doctor prisazhivaet the child even in a month. But to put or plant it or him it is impossible, anyway before half a year, then it is possible to begin in polulezhachee kreslitse. And it not my opinion, and doctors.

Kss
23.05.2004, 04:07
To us the masseur came, she has told or said, that I do or make all correctly. I do not sit down on arms or hand, and prisazhivaju - I support or maintain an elbow for the priest. And she as if sits on my elbow it turns out - "as if".

The lawyer
26.05.2004, 04:38
By our legislation to put or plant it is possible with 14 ti years. To wear better in internal pockets that have not stolen, and to hold two arms or hand.

Nastja
29.05.2004, 04:06
Well, so you then do not put or plant it or her:)))) I held the "column" at such age, well, supporting or maintaining one arm or hand under the priest, and another in district of scapulas. Excuse, I am simple not correctly you have understood:)