PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say please as it is possible to cure atopichesky a dermatitis at r...

Anna
23.05.2004, 13:12
Good afternoon! Tell or say please as it is possible to cure atopichesky a dermatitis at the child for ushkom, we has told or said about that what is it a dermatitis to us the doctor the pediatrist, but we especially do not trust her smeared already " metilenovym dark blue ", "fukortsinom", "levomekolem" firstly passes or takes place, and then she combs and repeats again, tried to stick, but she removes or takes out an adhesive plaster. In advance thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
26.05.2004, 00:38
Ineteresno. To the doctor whom you videt do not trust, and to the virtual doctor believe... To stick it is impossible. If it atopichesky a dermatitis it is possible to spread it or him fenistilom with gel. It is necessary to limit a diet - to exclude potential allergens. It is possible to visit or attend the dermatologist

The anonym
28.05.2004, 05:09
Such reaction to my question to me is clear simply you do not know what references our doctor and consequently gives out so write, but we have faced problems in which you to us very much have helped or assisted advice or council and we have remained are happy or enough with results therefore and we address to you. Excuse we do not know what is your name, but always thanks that answer our questions.

Bolshakova M.A.
29.05.2004, 02:33
If I to you already pomogola not time with respect komne, it can is possible to make a case history?? Dee and to learn or find out my name not a problem - click on a surname...