PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Big to you thanks for the answer. To our girl of 14 days. At on...

Jury
28.05.2004, 01:18
The dear doctor! Big to you thanks for the answer. To our girl of 14 days. At us a new problem. Have collided or faced with what that similar to constipations and would like to hear from you advice or council. The girl was fed from the first days maternal milk with rare or infrequent dokarmlivaniem an admixture from a bottle (at shortage of milk). 2 days ago the wife had to lay down in hospital and we have been compelled or forced to pass to feeding only an admixture. Once used for feeding tea hipp from a camomile. A problem that a chair at the girl rare or infrequent and regular: once a day, between 3 and 6 one o'clock in the morning. Such situation is observed a week. A chair not liquid and normal on color. The child longly enough makes an effort before a chair, such impression, what is it in it or him causes difficulties. Has read through many your answers on constipations, but any situation seems to me is not similar to ours. We do not use a clyster. Whether it is what either a problem or signs of a problem? Or it is probably time or temporary difficulties? Than it is possible nemedikamentozno to help or assist the child? In advance many thanks for the answer.

Lanj
29.05.2004, 02:09
Dear Jury, I so understand, that when the girl was on thoracal feeding, problems with a chair were not. The matter is that it is impossible so sharply to pass to artificial feeding. If there is no opportunity to mum to pass the decanted milk, it was necessary vse-taki to try to use donor and gradually to pass to admixtures. In fact you malyshka has not left yet from opredelenija-the newborn. But in a consolation to you I can tell or say, that if at the child a chair regular, there is once a day and normal color and a consistence it can be considered as norm or rate. Try to give before each feeding to the child 1 2 ch. Spoons of boiled water, spread it or her on a stomach or belly, and after feeding when hold the child "column" for an output or exit from a stomach of air, support or maintain malyshku not under jagodichki, and hardly below. If malyshka longly makes an effort, slightly raise it or her under an angle of 3 40 degrees. Easy or light;mild massage of a fundament helps or assists also.