PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me two children. The senior daughter 10, and younger 2.5. At me following vopr...

Irina
25.05.2004, 11:39
At me two children. The senior daughter 10, and younger 2.5. At me a following question. Senior years from six gnaws fingernails or nails, undertook different ways in struggle against this bad habit. Smeared with an iodine, dermotolog wrote out opposite on a smell and taste a liquid, but she on the contrary liked the child, did or made manicure, rolled up bandage each finger, went on sessions of nonconventional medicine (two months did not gnaw). That not pomagaet, and now and younger has started to gnaw. Prompt, as it is possible to help or assist for the child to get out of this habit. Heard, that this habit is passed genetically (in the childhood I too gnawed fingernails or nails).

Oksana
27.05.2004, 03:59
I shall simply tell about myself: gnawed fingernails or nails since the childhood (the habit of has begun that preferred a suction of a finger to a dummy). Parents did not approve, but only in the verbal form, active actions any did not undertake. And then suddenly in 14 years, having seen beautiful manicure at the schoolmate, kak-that has at once solved, that too I want same! And - as cut off. Since then never even desires "pogryzt" arose (me 29).
So, it seems to me, if other guarding factors are not present, can, and it is not necessary to treat - itself will pass or take place? Successes to you!

Pisarenko N.A.
28.05.2004, 03:40
Irina if want, look or see in archive - there there are similar cases.
Hereditary here that, what is it one of the most frequent signs of a neurotic status. Rather possibly, it is what is it connected with the general or common psychological problems of family, t. e. The younger girl repeats a way senior. And the genetics, certainly, any is not present. Here a problem of retaliatory measures that even if it is possible to force to not gnaw the child, etc., there are new signs.
Such things are treated, you should come on reception to the psychologist, in the beginning most, then with a daughter.
With nonconventional medicine I would advise to be more cautious.

NameNo
29.05.2004, 01:43
And here at me the habit to gnaw fingernails or nails, alas, was saved up to 21 years: - (. Who knows, goodness knows, this neurotization whence undertakes - in fact this habit at me is saved years with 4 5, and I do not remember, that for a long time it was possible to grow "good" fingernails or nails. Here recently, after an occurring with the liked person, "has held on" month, and then - the same history. Now with grief I look on nice manikjurnyj a set, presented to me kak-that the senior brother, and I think: what to do or make?
It is curious, that in due time (6 years ago) it was treated for a neurosis, my doctors for a long time speak, that I the healthy, mature person, at jobs that's all right, finish study successfully, private life in azhure, but here is how to cope with a habit...: - (