PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 10 years. Since a birth at it or him a problem with a skin: first a diathesis, now de...

Natalia
27.05.2004, 22:15
To the son of 10 years. Since a birth at it or him a problem with a skin: first a diathesis, now a dermatitis. It looks or appears awfully: the skin dry, itchs, he all "combed". Laid in hospital on obsledovaniii - anything especially have not found: all as at all... And treatments, practically, have not appointed or nominated... So... Coal supposedly activated drink and t. The item Did or Made allergoprobu - too anything! Can, you can advise any doctor or treatment? Very much nadjus on it!!!

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist
28.05.2004, 12:43
Make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis - the reason of a diathesis and a dermatitis disturbance of flora of an intestine, as a rule, is. I very much like analyses (if you in Moscow) from baklaboratorii institute of a gerontology 187 13 79 Svetlana Leonidovna. Inform results of the analysis and we shall search for the most rational regimen of restoration. I ten years was excruciated and excruciated the child every possible medicines, diets and assays, yet have not learned or have not found out (when to my son there were 11 years) about a role of intestinal flora and, having treated the child has correctly relieved it or him (now to him 26) of a diathesis for ever.

Natasha
29.05.2004, 00:50
L., Thanks huge (unfortunately, I I do not know yours imeni-a patronymic)!!! Has already called to Svetlana Leonidovne. Within the next few days we shall hand over the analysis! I very much hope that you smoezhete to give me advice or council by its or his results.
SPA-SI-BO!