PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! To my daughter 1 and 3 months. Badly sleeps. In general from erypsipelases...

Natalia
28.05.2004, 14:01
Good afternoon, the doctor!
To my daughter 1 and 3 months. Badly sleeps.
In general since a birth the girl quiet. In the daddy. Trouble special did not deliver. NSG did or made in a sort. The house - very well. Did not belch, the neuropathologist us is shorter was happy or enough. Now its or her clockwork child too you will not name. But it is in the afternoon.
But the last some months restlessly sleep.
The first 3 4 hours sleeps well, and then starts to groan, spin, happens even cries. And so with breaks: 2 days well sleep, 2 3 days well are bad, 4 it is bad. It seems to me, has what is it begun when she has started to go.
Whether perevozbuzhdaetsja that.
Though can with a teeth it is connected (can and actually with them, at us only 4). After bathing like - sleeps is better. Something can will advise? And with what it can be connected? Can any pass or take place inspection?
The doctor has told or said to give valerjanku, but from it or her like not better.
In advance thanks!
And more. Whether there can be it hereditary? I was very restless on a life and slept always badly. Even at the neuropathologist consisted on the account.

Natalia
28.05.2004, 23:11
Hello! The doctor, you have not answered my question from January, 25th, therefore I shall repeat it or him.
To my daughter 1 and 3 months. Badly sleeps. In general with
Birthes the girl quiet. In the daddy. Trouble special did not deliver. NSG did or made in a sort. The house - very well. Did not belch, the neuropathologist us is shorter was happy or enough. Now its or her clockwork child too you will not name. But it is in the afternoon. But the last some months restlessly sleep. The first 3 4 hours sleeps well, and then starts to groan, spin, happens even cries. And so with breaks: 2 days well sleep, 2 3 days well are bad, 4 it is bad. It seems to me, has what is it begun when she has started to go. Whether perevozbuzhdaetsja that. Though can with a teeth it is connected (can and actually with them, at us only 4). After bathing like - sleeps is better. Something can will advise? And with what it can be connected? Can any pass or take place inspection? The doctor has told or said to give valerjanku, but from it or her like not better. In advance thanks! And more. Whether there can be it hereditary? I was very restless on a life and slept always badly. Even at the neuropathologist consisted on the account.