PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 5, 5 years. The mouth at the child is closed for a minute, but it not g...

Elena
28.05.2004, 00:19
To my daughter 5, 5 years. The mouth at the child is closed for a minute, but it not the main problem. The problem consists that she constantly climbs in adult business or affairs. I am Literally yesterday for the present with the husband we (get divorced) discussed section of property. Conversation was quiet, normal, here at a room there was a daughter. Tonight she such tone which is not so not corresponding or meeting tone of the child, informed the mother-in-law, what our things, what not ours. And such case not individual. And the informer, the hostage would be desirable skazat-. The first desire bylo-to pour properly. But on the other hand, it is very a pity the child. I can not understand for what reason it occurs or happens and as it to eradicate. Besides I have turned vnimanie-with different people she myself - to a miscellaneous conducts. So, with the mother-in-law the intense attitudes or relations, and the daughter of at times holds with her kak-that unnaturally, and frequently that adding butters or oils in fire. Advise how to behave, please, in such situation? Than I can help or assist the child? Thanks.

Julia
28.05.2004, 21:29
Children imitate the parents...