PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To mine of the son 6, 5 years. In 4 years to him have diagnosed ep...

Lena
28.05.2004, 01:40
Hello the doctor! To mine of the son 6, 5 years. In 4 years to him have diagnosed epelepsichesky a syndrome plus intracranial pressure. Have written out Diacarbum, Suxilepum (and last to drink it is necessary on a life) and Radedormum. Whether tell or say privy doctors and what further to do or make. I am am disturbed very much with this problem, to us next year in school. Whether it can be reflected in its or his mental ability and the further study.

DoctorD
28.05.2004, 21:17
Hello. Suxilepum - an anticonvulsant preparation, effective at small forms of an epilepsy and at a myoclonia. If at the child such form purpose or appointment of a preparation is justified. Anticonvulsant therapy is appointed or nominated to years and is accepted constantly. If will be having rummaged in reception of a preparation attacks will renew and can amplify. The diagnosis an epilepsy can be removed or taken out, if in current of 5 years there is no attack. Diacarbum the most effective preparation for treatment gipertenzionnogo a syndrome, t. To. He not only possesses diuretic effect, but also reduces production of a cerebrospinal liquid. At absence of treatment episindroma mentally erazvitie suffers much more strongly. When the child will go to school to be less exacting, than to the healthy child. There are questions: the intracranial hypertensia and what researches whence has undertaken were spent for its or her detection. Write more in detail on DoctorD@ints. ru