PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my son 29. The Lexicon began to grow approximately with 23 (...

Larissa
28.05.2004, 03:22
Good afternoon! To my son 29. The Lexicon began to grow approximately with 23 (up to 15-20). The first phrase in 24. Now the active dictionary promptly grows, kollichestvo words is not considered or counted not so. Uses nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives. Pretexts does not use. Words says makimum from 3, often on a shock syllable, with propuskkami and iskazhenno. Me excites, that practically there is no coherent speech, t. e. Offers at a level " the machine or car has gone ", " to drink tea ", " everything, there have arrived ", and also between these words some pause, such sensation, that it is difficult to him to connect or bridge words in phrases and offers. Whether employment or occupations with the logopedist are necessary for us and whether there is an occasion for trouble?

Agashkina O.M.
28.05.2004, 19:25
At this age many children do not use norm or rate pretexts are. Pauses at children too practically at all at this age stage, speaks - a failure of the active dictionary. As to coherent speech of your child, in on-lajne it is difficult to judge, it is necessary to hear. Show the kid internally to the expert. Successes!