PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 1, 4, often is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases. At present...

Marina
26.05.2004, 16:59
To my son 1, 4, often is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases. At present a red throat and a rhinitis. Have passed or have taken place the course of treatment appointed or nominated by the doctor, and a throat still red. I give him milk with soda and an iodine and I grease a throat ljugolem. Whether whether It is possible to give such milk and efektivno it, and what it is possible to make?

Irina
27.05.2004, 16:12
Voobshche-that it for adults - a national agent from an angina - hot beer, but probably, such small it will be harmful.. Try some days to do or make on a neck of the baby jodovuju a grid (if, certainly allergies are not present, not so bright, should help or assist) Health to you and yours synochku.

Irina
28.05.2004, 11:42
And from a rhinitis - help or assist jodovye points with following places - at "wings" of a nose (from each party or side), above a bridge - at brows (too from each party or side), behind ear lobules of ears - only do not burn a cuticle - will make some days (for the night) should pass or take place. And still helps or assists (speak) a grain grechki, pasted by an adhesive plaster to a small pillow of the big finger (I do not know, how much can pass or take place such krohotulja with grechkoj on greater or big fingers:) - as on it or her (on a grain) it is necessary to press)