PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 17 years since the childhood I do not utter "r" as to me pomoch...

Sasha
27.05.2004, 23:13
To me 17 years since the childhood I do not utter "r" as to me pomoch

Agashkina O.M.
28.05.2004, 07:32
At you is 2 vozmozhnost: to buy or purchase the book (them on elimination of disturbances of speech now it is enough) and to be engaged most. Though it is complex or difficult (17 years!); to go to the logopedist. Under direction of the logopedist this process should be more fruitful. Well, for now think, do or make exercises for tongue: "HORSY" - tsokanie tongue, time 10 15; " kacheli-podnimanie tongue on a upper lip, lowering on bottom; " Sweet jam " - oblizyvanie a upper lip from above in a bottom, but not here and there; " the Calyx or Calicle ";" The house painter " - to drive tongue vpered-back on a firm palate. Then try or taste reception of statement R from a syllabic combination FOR with a little bit extended pronouncing the first sound from a syllable: ZZZA, moving a forward part of tongue upwards and forward to alveoluses before reception of acoustic effect R in a combination with public and. After that the pure or clean decree is entered. The finger or a shank or cutting of a teaspoon under tongue, spend fast movements from left to right and from right to left. During the moment of vibration pure or clean enough sound r, without a superfluous peal is heard. Then it is important to spend trainings in calling syllables ra, ru, ry. Badly to utter R it is possible - for a miscellaneous, therefore if at you does not leave to learn independently, the expert will help or assist. Can come on a site the Logopedist. org and to find to itself the expert (if live in Moscow).