PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor prompt me what to do or make to the child three days of milk is not present mo...

Katya
25.05.2004, 18:31
Hello the doctor prompt me what to do or make to the child three days of milk there is no colostrum a little and the daughter continually cries.

Bolshakova M.A.
27.05.2004, 06:35
I think, that a lactemia vovtanovitsja. The main thing to be quiet and more often to put reebnka to obejam to breasts. Useful advice or councils under the link. Success
http: // lada. nizhny. ru/init. php? link = Inside/Feeding/brfeeding-uvelich. htm

Ekaterina.
28.05.2004, 05:44
The doctor absljutno the rights, milk will come necessarily, at many it comes only for 5 day (at me too so was after the first sorts or labors)! Put to breasts by turns the child on the first call. And at all do not begin dokormy. And crying not necessarily m.. It is provoked by shortage of milk. Can, the tummy still disturbs, and a heap of any reasons. As a rule, the colostrum very fat and suffices the child of several drops. Do not experience, it negatively affects a lactemia. I advise to esteem www. rojana. ru (clean or remove blanks). Success!