PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my daughter (2, 5 years) and at me in the field of beder (and...

Ness
28.05.2004, 02:47
Hello, the doctor. At my daughter (2, 5 years) and at me in the field of beder (and at the daughter and on jagodichkah) have appeared small (about a match head), outgrowths of corporal color similar to warts. I have handed over analyses on papillomavirus (6 forms), the result is negative. Prompt, please, what is it can be and as with these warts to struggle, first of all, at the daughter. It is in advance grateful for the answer.

Irina ?
28.05.2004, 05:31
Hello. My daughter (6) on right to a side had an eruption in the form of firm pryshchikov with a head, already there is more than month. Today after acceptance of a bath has noticed, that them became more and a skin in their area - "goose". But they are not scratched and in any way do not disturb the child. Since a birth it or she had an allergy on foodstuff. In total time in three days went to a toilet. Abdominal pains was not. At present with a chair all vporjadke, at least once a day not in Russia, and is far behind its or her limits. When we come to Russia, at the daughter the allergy which starts to be shown by a xeroderma, then brown, dry maculae different form at once begins. But, they too not cheshutsja also do not disturb, yes, by the way these displays pour out too on bokazh and on a underside of knees. After homing in a place of residing all quickly passes or takes place (for a week). Here there is more than month as we have returned, and rashes became even more. And why they only on right to a side?
In advance thanks.