PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I do not know, whether to you with this question?... To the child of 10 months, when...

The anonym
26.05.2004, 16:33
The doctor, I do not know, whether to you with this question?...
To the child of 10 months when sits, in district of a loin sticks out a backbone, skrjuchennyj sits. Descended or went to the orthopedist, has told or said so: absence of a lumbar lordosis, has explained an atony of muscles of a back, has appointed or nominated massage. Massazhistka has told or said, what is it such, at the child a back hollow on a backbone, it to set it is necessary, and so strongly presses fingers on each side from a backbone, the child simply overstrains. Today I have not endured, have asked, instead of whether will do much harm to him such manipulations? She at once has blown up, as want a pier, I can not do or make, both send or have come, and will leave with a curve backbone, your business. And itself speaks, that doctors unanimously advise all to not touch or not tamper with a children's backbone, t. To. A cartilaginous or chondral tissue and it or her it is easy or light to damage or injure;hurt. But, speaks if to not touch or not tamper with, nothing will be, empty massage, a pier... Than it is fraught? Frighten me, the doctor to be typed or collected boldness and to tell or say to her tomorrow that so any more did not do or make, I feel, that all this is not correct, but precise arguments at me are not present. gde-nibud about it to esteem it can is possible? Tomorrow in second half of day we go to other orthopedist if also he will tell or say, that business in delicacies of muscles, our decision will be unequivocal. But there were 4 sessions of massage, and one already tomorrow even before visiting the doctor, perhaps to not be silent already tomorrow, to not give her so to do or make???? Than it is dangerous?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.05.2004, 20:09
In your report there is no a word of the objective information, giving a representation about character of problems at the child and the more so it is impossible to estimate or appreciate in absentia correctness of performance of massage. So I can guarantee only, that no trouble does not happen neither at the termination or discontinuance of massage, nor at continuation of sessions. The expert is not pleasant - change.